From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:13:06 -0800
I was just there looking for a calendar and found the "Pan" ferret Pez
from The Golden Compass - in the clearance rack for 99c :-0!!  I dug
around to see if there were others but this was the only one they had
left. But if you have a Borders near go see if you can find one!
http://www.ferretocious com/misc/panpez.jpg

I also found this at a Barnes and Noble over the holidays -
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/panbookmark.jpg
Funny they show Pan as an ermine cuz in the movie he only turned into
one for a moment when talking about how cold it was in the North.

Laura