From:
Junior Caicedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 23:30:36 -0400
u guys on the FML will neve beleive what happened to me today.=A0i was out
in time square today looking for the aqua CD (barbie girl song) at the
virging record maga store, & across the street there was tyra bank doing a
photo shoot.  me being curios went across the street to see what was going
on.  when i got there they had finished the photo shoot.  i was carrying my
fuzzy mona.  i had mona in my arms, guess who saw my fuzzy.  tyra banks saw
my fuzzy, she gave a little scream b/c she thought it was a rat.  i explain
to her that it was a ferret.  she fell in love with mona and ask me if she
could hold mona.  of course i said yes.  then she said if she could take
some pictures with mona for herself.  of course i said yes again.  they took
around 8 to 10 pictures on my mona & tyra banks together.  then she started
to ask me tons of questions like, what do they eat, were ferrets part of the
rodent family, what were their life spand & so on.  thanx to my fuzzy mona i
met one of the most beautiful super model in the world.

i was surprised she wasn't afraid of mona.  well thats my story.  hey, maybe
mona will be on a magizine on something.  if anyone sees a picture of tyra
banks and cute sable fuzzy in the future, let me know.  thats my fuzzy with
tyra. :)

          J.C.