From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 21:30:48 -0800
Hello folks,

Dis here is The TDFFFF, and we is back in action...just ransackled the
coffee table last night...spilled water all over...kicked the cigarette
butts onto the floor (nasty butts!) and walked around in a puddle of
water...Tee hee hee!

We is kinda scared lately cause of Halloweenie and stuffs...like we might
see some ghost of a dead goblin gonna terriblize the house and stuff...well,
we been eatin' plenty o' garlix to keep those ghouls away wit' our bad
breath!

We wanna nose somethin' twos...how comes there are no ferrets runnin' for
president?  We got 2 aluminum cans, 3 lighters, 1 remote control, and 5 film
containers for our campaign fund!  We sure feel dat we is misrepresentated
here in dis her election!

Anyways, the very good news out of all of this is that Da been workin' hard
on gettin' our Big 'Venture ready for publishication...you nose, we is
pretty happy about bein' famous characters in this here book...Da says we
already sold like 21 copies of the story already!  He told us to remind you
that only the first 100 copies will be signed with our paw prints...so hurry
up and order or you'll miss our bewful hands!!!  Don't miss it!  Notsapoda!

Well, gotta go now...stuff and tings to get done around dis place...it just
ain't messy enuf for us carpet-sharks now!

    Love and Dooks,

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)