From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:08:18 -0400
Hi Friends, Blossom here!

Well boy oh boy we have had a great six days here at Ferret Wise.  Momma
is cleaning up now we sure do like to messy things up when Dad is around!
Mom has been scrubbing cages & p[icking up papers for a few hours now.

Last week Momma got a call about a nippy pet shop gal.  She is a pretty
big gal though I AM bigger and Momma stopped in to the store to give some
'structions on handling.  Well danged if this gal didn't like our Mom way
too much!!!  She decided it would be better to be naughty so she could
come play here.  She had nipped 5 store folks and the last customer was
on Tuesday last when the store folks decided they better call the
shelter.

See that Jerimiah!!  and she isn't even special as us - she knows "NO"
when Mom opens ands closes her mouth -- this gal she jest closes her eyes
and pretends not to notice when Mom scruffs her -and she runs around
behind her and nips her again!  You never did that did you Jerimiah?

"Ummm Blossom, I don't think I ever nipped shelter Mom ( wink ,wink!)"

Mom was away so Dad went and picked her up and brought her here on
Tuesday.  She lives with Sketch and Dapper in a big house jest like mine!
I gets to play with them somedays like right now!  Anyways Mom is trying
to figure out what her name is.  She has 2 glorious white mitts which
look dandy against her black coat and nose!  Mom had a friend with a
striking gal like this several years ago -- she thinks she jest might
have sent her along as a remembrance!  Silly Mom!  So Mom came back to
a real handful here at the shelter :)

It is rather humid and hot here -- but the shelter folks are doing
their best to run the AC and keep us all comfy both young and the old
carmudgeon Nestle too!  He has bounced back pretty good and iffen Mom has
a n-bone or foamy fry he seems pretty forgiving.  Mom is pleased that he
is holding his weight - he scritches her feet at night wanting a friend
to play with so sometimes he gets to run in and out of the little art
room if Mom feels well enough!

We have more rabies vaccs ( Friday) to get kids into homes, ADV tests
to do specially the young gal..in addition to food, air conditioning and
all the other shelter stuff so Mom has offered more things on ebay like
Mystery bags- a genuine screen printed Ferretstock canvas tote with a
toy, treat or bedding item inside.  REALLY NEAT for a bargain price!

and there are other great deals too on t-shirts and here is a really
special one:

VERY RARE JERIMIAH MUG! Ends: Aug-07-06 11:36:53 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180013327580

TOYS & TREATS 4 Ferret WIse  ENDS:  Aug-04-06 17:42:57 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180013100705

20 FT CLEAR TUBE  ENDS: Aug-06-06 17:40:22 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180013100187

MYSTERY BOX of FABRICS!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180013297300

and lots more goodies like magazines, books and more at our ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop