From:
April Vannatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 21:26:00 -0400
I would like to thank everyone who emailed me about finding a vet in
Ohio who can do an EKG on my ferrets. I couldn't believe I got so many
get back to everyone individually as well....

It sounds like our best bet will be the vet Lin suggested...it is a
little farther away than we originally wanted, but it sounds like it
will be 100% worth it to get a vet who is so experienced and
knowledgable! I learned the hard way that you get what you pay for in
vets...I know there are exceptions, but they are few and far between
from what I have seen.

I am going to give the info to my vet the next time we go in. We want
to test Benny and Scooter for heartworm first to rule that out before
we do anything else. According to my vet and everyone else who I have
talked to, the chances of them having heartworm is extremely low...but
I am worried, and want further assurance that that is not what we are
dealing with.

Scooter:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/213/476050400_2720d0380d.jpg

Benny: