From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 08:34:14 -0800
I want to thank everyone that sent cards to me for Thanksgiving. I have
been tardy writing because I am getting ready for my annual open house
for the shelter. Everyone keep their fingers cross that the weather
stays nice and it doesn't snow like it is suppose too.

Thanks again for all the wonderful kind words. It really does mean alot
to me and helps me understand that there are people out there that
appreciates what shelter moms and dads do.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Linda