Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:05:12 -0600
This message is directed to Debbie who was seeking nail trimming advice.

I struggled with nail trimming and it required two people until I discoved
this simple trick.  I lay the ferret on its back on my lap with the top of
its head towards me.  I put a drop of the liquid vitamin supplement that
they love in a small puddle on their belly so that they can easily lap
it while I can trim their nails.  (I think its Furrotone?)  It works
beautifully.  They are so ingrossed in lapping the vitamin that they'll let
me do anything.  They actually stand in line trying to climb up my leg to
be next or to help their buddies lick it off!  Hope it helps!

Angie and the weasels (Nala, Jasmine, Kiara, Meeko, Raja and Mufasa)