From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:22:13 -0700
Dear FML members:

Once again it is heart warming to see all the different directions
members of this community come from to help one another and our beloved
fuzzies. Disaster work, sheltering, rescuing, volunteering, increasing
ferret families, monitoring sites, research, raffles, creations,
shopping on line, it is endless. It is wonderful!

As many in the northeast can tell you, we have some cold winters,
especially when Canada decides to send us its northerly winds. Possum
and Suzie Q. have been studying their numbers at the Lake Road Ferret
Farm so they can help count the funds raised to try to off set
increased heating costs for the 40 plus ferrets sheltered there. We
have to check again this weekend, Suzie Q has tipped us off that Possum
has stashed into her many hidey holes some of the money from those
early shoppers who could not resist our colorful raffle packages.

Fortunately this year has had an increase in the number of ferrets
successfully adopted out of the shelter. Sadly, more have come in
and even sadder more have had to be turned away. Too often this is
the story across the country, there is no more room at the Inn.

Please visit our raffle site to see if any of our offerings are of
interest to you or if you would like to help.

Besides, Possum and SuzieQ want to learn more math skills counting
money. If you know these two weasels you can clearly seeing them on
their hind legs rubbing their little paws together!

Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Check us out.

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

LJ