From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:43:55 -0700
Did anyone see the show last nite for the Houston SPCA (the name of the
show escapes me)? They did a rescue for 3 abandoned ferrets. They gave
excellent information (correct too!) regarding ferret health care,
their diet and their social interaction/needs I was really impressed.
This really sweet lady adopted them and it showed the ferts free
roaming around her house; on the kitchen counter stealing her babie's
bottle out of the sink and rustling through stuff. She kept expressing
how much in love she was with them and it showed her snuggling and
kissing them. Unfortunately one of the babies passed away shortly after
she adopted them. She said she found him asleep (dead) in the cage
one morning. Very sad for him but it looks like the other two got an
excellent home!