Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:31:15 -0400
Just wanted to let everyone know, my dancing ferrets on my new website,
now has music.  Just click on dancing weasels.  I also have loads of
items listed on ebay right now to raise funds for the shelter.  Take a
Peek, start your Christmas shopping early.  I will be adding items almost
daily, I have loads of things to sell, I just have to find the time to
get them listed.  Also, in the next few days I will be adding some items
with hand made polymer ferrets.  If you are in the Florida area , make
sure to check out the animals up for adoption.

Thanks,
Sue & the fuzzies
Learn more about the animal shelter &
watch the weasels dance at: