From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:28:29 -0700
We just found out that Blaze our newest baby (Feb 00) is deaf, all she does
is HISS and nothing more.  So I used the toy to squeek behind her and no
response from her.  She is loveable and playful, Ben and her are a twosome
and Blaze chases the others to play and jumps on the back of Kodiak and
ride for a short while until he gets tired of her.  So we have 2 deaf ones
and I just love them both as well as the others.  She does love her banana
chips and oil and no other treats.

Marie and her 10 most wonderful fur Kidlets