From:
Sonia Dragulin-Otto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:00:44 -0700
(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Geri
(B) Sex? Lady
(C) Age? 3.5

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? Mommy (daddy restricts my treats, but I coerce mommy into
    anything with my cute stare)
(B) Food? just ferrty food, thank you
(C) Treat? ANYTHING stinky that fits in my mouth! love love treats!
    bandits peanut butter flavored are my faves
(D) Toy? rubber cat toy mice that I can hide underneath the oven! Oh...
    I dook just thinking about them
(E) Blanket? I am more a hammy fert
(F) Hammock? any hammy that doesn't contain the other two fat boys is
    my favorite! :)
(G) Sleep Sack? see blanky
(H) Bed? see blanky
(I) Pet? MICE! (plastic)
(J) Other? did I mention TREATS??

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? Socks
(B) Food? the boys take care of that department
(C) Treats? oh, if the hoomin forgets to put the treats our of my range
    they get stashed and punctured!
(D) Bank Card? no, but what a great idea!
(E) Check Book? wow... you are full of good ideas, let me get a pen!
(F) Money? smells foul!
(G) Mail? the magazines that come in plastic wrapping!
(H) Remote Controls? oh yes! and plucking out the buttons is a must!
(I) Keys? used to, but found that ripping out insoles is a better use
    of my time
(J)Toys? OH YES! Especially if the fat boys stash the wrong toys in
   thewrong corners! Do us women have to do EVERYTHING around here??
(K) Other? INSOLES! :) and kicking over any kind of glass of liquid is
    always a priority!

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? behind the toilet (where mommy can't fit the litter box)
(B) Wee-Wee? behind the toilet

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? the crook of the arm after mommy worked out so that she is
    niceand salty (i groom it first and then I taste it a little... I
    don'tbite hard and never draw blood! I am a lady!)
(B) Fingers? no
(C) Hands? only when we are in the rice box! that is
    mommy-and-medesignated roughousing time! she pinches my butt and
    I bite her hand
(D) Legs? daddy's legs are so yummy after working out! I groom first
    though to tenderize the spot!
(E) Toes? no
(F) Feet? no! that is my fat brother's job and he always gets into
    trouble!
(G) Shins? no!
(H) Noses? no! NO! NO! I give kisses and groom your eyebrows
(I) Ears? I will lick your ears thoroughly if you give me a good
    backscratch but never biting! I don't do unto you what I don't
    want my fatbrother doing onto me! :) (besides... ears aren't
    nearly as tasty ascrooks of arms!)
(J) Other?

This was such a fun survey! THANK YOU! :)