From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 05:51:30 +0000
I usually don't "advertise" on here, but I have noticed several people
asking about certian types of ferrets... so I thought I would let you know
what I have left available right now.

Born: 7-4-99
2 Males, 1 Female.  Mother is a Marked Pattern Dark Eyed White from Swedish
bloodlines.  Father is a Dark Cinnamon Standard from Canada.  The two males
are Marked Pattern Dark Eyed Whites, while the female is a Cinnamon/Sable.
I might add the female is as cute as a button and has her daddys
mischievous nature.

View these kits at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=87904&a=642674&p=12116752&Sequence=1

Born: 5-9-99
1 Male, 2 Females. Mother is a Cinnamon from New Zealand, Father is a
Silver Marked White.
The two females are both Black Sables.  The male is a Light
Cinnamon/Butterscotch ... Pattern??  Too light too be full... maybe a
little heavy to call a "Cinnamon Marked White".  No matter what he is, he
is very nice and quite adorable.  I might add these kits are very nice, I
am keeping a "lookalike" Black female and Butterscotch male from this
litter myself.  View these kits at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=87904&a=642674&p=12116751&Sequence=1

Also... I have been requested to let you know I will take reservations
on the following expected litters:

Due 10-24-99 Mother: Champagne Mitt. Father: Chocolate Standard
View these parents at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=87904&a=642674&p=12116750&Sequence=1

Due 10-24-99 Mother: Black Point Siamese, with Demi Gigas bloodlines.
Father: Black Sable Demi Gigas.
View these parents at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=87904&a=642674&p=12116749&Sequence=1

Due 11-02-99 Mother: Black Point Siamese, with Demi Gigas bloodlines.
Father: Black Sable Demi Gigas.
View these parents at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=87904&a=642674&p=12116748&Sequence=1

*No, that wasn't a typo, the 2 black girls are "twin" sister littermates
and both bred to Ares. :)  I should note that with the exception of the
Chocolate hob, all of the above came from the bloodlines of Dee Harris
(Aukukas).

And of course, I always have rescue fuzzies available.

Susan Malone (Pegasus) <[log in to unmask]>
Fanciful Ferrets By Pegasus
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Of Tulsa