Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:31:43 EST
Hello Everyone,

Please keep our Roo, Roo, in your prayers. We were at the Vets
tonight and DR Wagner did a blood profile on him and an ultra sound
and findings were that his kidneys are small and he is in kidney
failure ;-(.

We are so upset I don't know what to do. We have some meds to give
him and different diet but if any of you have any ideas please email
me privately so we don't tie up the boards. Email is

Roo won't be 3 until March 17th. He is just way to young for this to be
happening to him. My daughter is beside herself and I am just sick to
my stomach. Please, Please keep praying for him. Sorry no picture some
boards will not take email pictures so I am not inserting any in here.

Thanks and God Bless You All
Helen