From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:37:32 -0700
Some of the local PBS stations will not be broadcasting the
"Excellence" series in anything other than digital HDTV mode, so if you
have a regular feed, like we do here in Tucson through KUAT, it won't
be available unless you have their HDTV subs. So you will have to order
it and currently it will not be shipped from the PBS warehouse for at
least three weeks with another 2 for delivery via snail mail. That will
take you out to perhaps a 5 week wait time.sigh..but worth it I'm sure.

Putorius and the gang of nine