From:
KIMBERLY THOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 07:41:06 -0500
I live in the far north Dallas area, close to Plano and am looking for a
recommendation on a vet in the area.  The vet near my previous home left
something to be desired and I'd like to hear what the group has to say.

Also, I've noticed over the summer that the hair on my ferret's tail appears
to be thinning; could it just be hair loss due to hot weather or something
more serious?

Thanks.

Kim