Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:09:29 -0800
Hi all

My hooman got a new puter thingy and they say it works great.  One is da
same as another to me.

A pair girls came in together named Miss Amity and Lily.  I gave them da
tour of da place and showed them all da sights and attractions.  They had
to stop by da Fruit Bar to get a snack before they headed out to explore
on their own.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they were
digging for all they were worth.  They were going along well but there
waz only two of them so it waz hard going.  They were soon joined by da
local engineers and then things progressed well as these ferrets can
dig when they want to.  They are always willing to come to a sprite in
distress and two waz hard to resist.  They soon had everything ship
shape.  They even went over to da Sock Steal Game and stole a lot of
socks to get it comfy inside.  They said to send lots of luv and kisses
and hugs to their little mommy.

A little guy came in later.  He waz met by Scrubby.  They didn't know
each other but I soon introduced them and they got along real well.
They had to head over to da Gravy Gourmet to get a bit to eat before
heading out to explore.  After their rather large snack they headed
out to explore and see all da sights and attraction.  I later saw them
over at da Wrestling Matches where they said they were scoping out da
competition.  They said they were going into traning and maybe they could
get entered as a tag team in da matches.  I think they will do real well
there.  He said not to worry as he is doing well here and feels a lot
better.  He said to send along hiz luv and lots of kisses and hugs to hiz
mommy.

I am off to get a nap.  I have been putting in a lot of hours on da
holiday planning.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee