From:
Laura Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 12:29:49 -0400
(Michelle asked if anyone else experienced a mask transformation like her
Kobi) Our Molly Marie went through some interesting changes with her
shedding this year.  We thought she might even loose her mask all together.
Her forehead to her eyes got very light and then the top of her head started
to darken.  Then her mask filled out again and the dark area on top of her
head has stayed and her lower back had gotten a stipped look to it.  We
still can't decide what the darker area on her head looks like.

Grandma Marie left her window open(it has a screen) when she went out.  When
she came back she called me into her bedroom and there was "Mookie"(Molly's
nickname) in the window with her head sticking through the blinds("I think
I've been caught!") Wish I had my camera ready!  Been meaning to get rid of
those blinds(lead).  Guess I'll have to do that today!

Molly scratched at the couch twice before I gave her some attention.  Took
her outside for a few minutes in the garden.  Of course she has to head for
the fence or under bushes.  Then back inside for some play.  Pepper was out
earlier.  Who could resist those big dark eyes looking at you!

 Laura