From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:29:53 -0700
The Ferret Rescue of Maine would like to invite y'all for an evening of
great food, and an easy way to help shelter ferrets.

On November 3rd, 2005, we will be holding a fundraising dinner at the
local Uno's Pizza restaurant in South Portland, Me.  They have allowed
us to invite people to dine, and with a special coupon, help raise money
for our shelter.  The restaurant will donate up to 20% of the tab (minus
tips/tax) to the shelter.  You pay only for what you and your family or
friends eat, nothing more.

All funds raised from this evening of friends and food will go to buy
food and treats for the ferrets, and help pay on a ever growing vet bill.

Anyone interested in attending and helping our needy ferrets, feel free
to contact me at 207-423-2297 or via email, and we will get you a coupon.

Hope to see everyone there,

Jim

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from