From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:12:13 -0700
To the FLO only:

Mom is away and we saw your message 2/8(she's behind the silly human).
Here's our suggestion that works here:

Take the fastest FLO member and have them pounce on the enemy from behind
then jump back immediately go on the direction opposite from the way they
turn then hit them again before they catch on hit then run we use the carpet
tubes mom and dad set up and hide in there until it's safe.  If your real
lucky though you'll confuse them sooo much that they kinda just fall down
and surrender on their back.  Depending on the enemy you can sometimes then
pounce on the head to show them then run if they recover to soon.

Hope this helps.  Oh no Mom's coming back gotta scatter.

Blaize( I'm the fastest and it works for me if necessary have the
others distract the enemy)
Switch ( here they go again. )
Smokey (I'm soooooooo proud of my sister she even lats my join her
        sometimes)
Tamara (I've got a name yeah!!  I'm following in Blaizes footsteps even if
        i can't run away because of this stupid leash they keep on me when
        I'm out something about me getting lost bacause of my size sheeesh!)