From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 21:57:32 -0500
Just a comment on the remarks various people have made about dark-eyed white
ferrets.  When I adopted/rescued Chip and Dale just a year ago, I had no
idea what their colorations meant.  My other ferret, Cody, is a sable.
Anyway, Chip is a completely white ferret with black, black eyes.  His nose
is pink though.  He is on the large roly poly side, and is the most
friendly, people-oriented, kissy ferret in the world.  Sounds like he
doesn't fit the stereotype, huh?  Dale is silver, with a white patch on her
head, a stripe down her back, and red eyes.  She is blind but it doesn't
bother her in the least.  So they are rare markings, so who knew?  They were
just in need of a loving home.

I have a black-eyed white ferret
His nose is the color of carrot
His love is the same
As my other pets claim
I just never thought to compare it!

Aaaack. Will this limerick insanity never end?

Kat