From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:19:01 -0700
Susie Lee, here, for the Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc., of Pensacola,
Florida.  Middle-aged ferret-marriages seem to be really catching on,
here.  In the same play-room as Mr.DuffMacDuff Ferret and his lovely and
still young-acting wife-ferret, Mrs. Maggie Mae Moxie MacDuff, we now
house another newly wedded (a common-ferret wedding, but as binding as
anything can be, in their eyes!) couple, who have already tried living
together and have each made their decisions by their actions that they
simply will not be parted for even five minutes.  Mr. Buckaroo Babyface
Ferret has had it up to "there" with bachelorhood and given himself over
entirely to his espoused wife-ferret, the proud and lovely Mrs. Phyllis
TheFair Babyface Ferret.  From the looks of things over the last two
weeks, they each couldn't be happier!  Phyllis The Fair had been turned
in at just over 6 years old by herself to spend her retirement years,
but when she met Buckaroo, it was nuzzling on first sniff!  Buckaroo, for
his part, had just plain had enough of his bigger and much more careless
fellow-bachelor , Mr. Izod DEW-Litely, whose "last straw" move was
sleeping on old Buckaroo's face so that buck came up gasping for air!.

The couples' wedding photos were taken by Mrs. Shelly "Superb" Abare (of
this list) and they spent their honeymoon and intend to live comfortably
at Phyllis' place.

Their pictures are after all the adoptables' ones on this page...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html
(I just Love weddings, of any size!...think I'm gonna cry!...:)