From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 02:55:58 -0500
Okay folks,

What gives with all the back lash?  Modern Ferret gave plenty of warning
that this issue was coming out so to speak.  If you don't want to read it,
don't.  No big deal.  I personally don't care for the "girlie" type mags,
but that isn't what Modern Ferret is.

IMHO all it did was shine a little light on the creatures that we all
propose to love.

The interview showed that Tiffany loves and cares for her ferrets.  What
is so wrong with that.  Face it whether or not you like it, Tiffany is a
celebrity, and she has the power with the name to reach many more people
than do you or I.

Just my thoughts on an already tired subject,

Ron AKA Fuzzie Dad
Spaz, Rascal, Treble, Cocoa, Screech, Moose, & Charlotte
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/5886