From:
Bill Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 10:56:53 -0500
Yes, yesterday WAS a great day !!!  Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on
making the statehouse rally such a success.  The decorations and ideas for
the tube race to the White House (poster) were truly inspired.  The press
kits (who prepared them??) were magnificent !!!  Chuck Adler again gave us
good, although brief exposure this time, and ferret stories are in most of
the newspapers in the state as well.  AP did a very good story.

Sharon, I had a similar experience riding in an elevator from the parking
garage in Boston.  Several lawyers were with us, when one sharp eye
(weasel?) spotted Squeekers and Peaches peaking out of from behind the mesh
of the Sherpa carry bag that I had over my shoulder.  WHAT IN THE WORLD IS
THAT ????  he asked.  I of course told them all, and I think made some more
friends of ferrets.

Many people have asked recently about Totally Ferret food.  I stopped by the
Totally Ferret table last weekend in Maryland and learned that they are
interested in expanding their network of dealers.  They were giving away
small packets of food to people who filled out a form and listed pet stores
and other locations where they bought ferret food.  Telephone number of
Totally Ferret as listed on their brochure is:

        Performance Foods, Inc
        Dayton, Ohio 45415
        !-800-843-1738

They may be able to give you the name of a dealer in your area, or together
you may be able to develop one.