From:
Nancy Teatro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 12:43:14 -0400
I want to thank all of you who have brought a sense of kinship into my
life.  Although I am an observer, I wanted to take a moment to say how
much I appreciate this list.  I wanted to do 2 things:

1. Has anyone had any experience with feeding their fuzzies Nutri-Max
Complete Kitten Food?  I am feeding to my little one, Taz, and he is
growing so big!!!  Not fat.... The stool is not as runny nor smelly as
some of the other ferret foods I have tried.  I am relatively new at
the fuzz mania, just wanted to know.

2. I want to recommend a product called "Consume" it is an industrial
enzymatic cleaner that can be purchased at any janitory/industrial
supply.  It has the same enzymatic action as Miracle Pet etc., but with
greater concentration.  You dilute and treat "love drops" as proscribed.
It is outstanding for full strength treatment of litter boxes (cat &
fert) and floors.  It indicates that it is safe for cages and dog kennels
etc., A gallon runs around $10.00 so it is very economical as well.

Special hugs & kisses to Sean and Rocky.

Nancy A. Teatro

AKA Galaxywolf  and Children: Taz & Pepe`, Doodles and Pewter