From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:37:25 +0000
I saw the movie last night and happend to be wearing one of my tee's with
my ferret on it.  How odd that is what I choose to wear last night

People do have to remember that there are many wild ferrets.  For example
the Lesser Ferret etc.  in many states.  I prefered to think that these
were the ferrets they were feeding the beast.  I believe the stuffed
ferrets they used resembled those types of ferrets and not our companion
ferrets.  The word ferret is used to cover a vast majority of weasel type
animals.

If you do have ferrets in your house hold it would be a good thing to
talk it over with your children.  Even if you don't have ferrets it
would be a good idea to mention to children, that there are many, many
wild animals very much like our pet animals.  Did the dog not originate
from the wolf??????

I don't feel the movie or the makers showed bad taste in using the word
ferret for the animal used for the feeding.  Unlike the movie Along Came
Polly the ferrets were not demeaned or made fun of.  I believe the word
ferret was used in a very general manner.

I loved the movie and the special effects were fantastic.

REANEE GLADDEN

"SQUEEZLES GALORE"
http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/