From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 02:17:17 -0500
mlewin [log in to unmask] wrote:
>I really need your help. Oska (Ferret) has started to act really
funny, he has started to just lick me everywhere as I soon as pick
>him up, arms, wrists, legs, chest, face you name it. This is annoying
>in itself but he has now started to bite and attack me as well.

This sounds a lot like male sexual aggression. Is the ferret neutered?
If so, this could be an early symptom of adrenal disease.

Currently, 2 of my hobs are in rut, and this is what we do every day.
They come up and start licking my hand, but soon they bite it, and even
try to drag me off if I don't disconnect them from my hand right away.
If this is male sexual aggression, punishment will not help. It will
only further frustrate the poor guy. If he is intact, and is not going
to be used for breeding, get him neutered. If he is neutered, talk to
your vet about adrenal disease treatment options.

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.ferretadv.com
ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/