From:
Linda Pendleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:08:08 -0500
Tonight my beloved Diggy passed to the Bridge to join his brothers and
sister.

My heart is heavy as I recall a very special life that was Diggy.  When
he was but a wee one in the Petstore he was a bit on the homely side
and nobody wanted him.  He was one day from being sent back to Marshall
Farms to be put to use as a lab speciman when he and I crossed paths.
I immediately fell for that homely little face and the clerk that was
working took pity on him and gave him to me for free.  She could'nt bear
the thought of his future back at "The Farm".

Diggy joined Sneaky and Bandit on the road as a "Trucking Ferret" and his
new life as a very well travelled Fuzzbutt began.  Diggy loved trucking
life and loved to explore new places and meet new people on the road.

He grew into a beautiful Panda ferret with scads of personality.
Whenever I was sad Diggy would crawl up into my lap and work his way up
until his head rested comfortably under my chin and make sweet little
ferrety noises until I smiled and gave him a snack and sent him on his
way to play with the rest of the gang, his job well done.

We all retired a few years ago and Diggy and the rest of the "Biz"
enjoyed their life of liesure as they progressed to old age.  It's been
a tough year as four of my sweet angels have crossed to the Bridge.  At
least Diggy will have his brothers to play with until the day we shall
all meet again.=0D

Rest in peace old friend.....
We miss you.....
Linda and the rest of the Gang