From:
Edward Nash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 05:51:05 EDT
I would very much like to thank Danya for what she has done for that little
ferret.

After 8 years of Military service and 3 war zones and working in an ER as a
EMT for almost 1 year I have seen the worst that anyone can do to another
person and it never ceaes to amaze me.  And to be honset it did not surpise
me what someone had done to a fuzzy,( sorry not meaning to ruffle fur out
there but in waht I do for a living you have to be somewhat hardened to that
sort of thing, but it in no way interfers with my compassion.) ( sorry for
the disclamer)

But it did my heart good and made my day to see someone go to the wall for
another living creature.  So many people do not want to get involed or get
there hands dirty.  What Danya did has restored my faith in humans alot and
that there is still is hope out there, for all of us.

As what to do to the person that did this, well my tribe had a few inventive
ways of dealing with people like this and I am sure that I could find a few
elders who still know how.  I have alot of compassion for all but still have
a temper and people who do thing, like this should not be allowed to breed.

Peace to all

E. Nash