From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 11:56:36 -0500
Since it is unlikely to find much Ferretone in California use the nearly
identical Linatone made for dogs and cats.  These are completely
interchangable.  I believe the main difference is the amount of vitamin
A which is insignificant if proper kibble food is used such as Iams or
Pro-Plan cat or kitten.  We use the Linatone mostly to get the larger
bottle size.  We've heard that the increased vitamin A in Ferretone might
not be good but I have no evidence that this is the case so can't
recommend or not recommend either based on this.

Congratulations to the CDFA and all of its allies in this effort.  We
were quite happy to read this latest report.  Thank you on behalf of
ferret folks everywhere.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets