From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 13:33:02 -0700
Leaving all the expensive ferret toys aside, Max and Rosie's favorite
toys is a paper bag with handles from Trader Joe's with a circle cut out
of the end so that they can pole their head out and watch as their Hooman
Taxi service hauls them around from room to room and out onto he patio
and back again (and again, and again).  They will not use a bag from any
other store.

The second favorite cheap toy is a swimming pool that you blow up, has
one ring and is about 18" in diameter and 3" high.  I fill it with room
temp water and fill it with small floaters.  This pool was 2 for $1 at
the Dollar store.  The floaters were free Easter eggs.

I figure if they are so happy with these things, I will save the money I
would have used on more expensive toys and use the money for later vet
bills then they get older.  Deva