From:
"~Whitewolf~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 17:03:15 -0500
Good Afternoon,

Our central air died last night so it was very hot in here today, and I
was doing my best to keep my daughter (she has mono and chicken pox of
all things), the 4 dogs, 2 cats, myself and ferrets cool too.

Kim put some semi-cool water in the bath tub and turned Pebbles and Bam Bam
loose.  Well what a good time they had jumping in and out of the bath tub,
pulling the bath tub stopper out of the hole, running all around on the
floor leaving huge puddles, shaking themselves right by my legs, etc.  I
was having such a blast watching them play and am so glad we got them two
weeks ago.  I'm hoping sometime in the future to maybe adopt 2 more ferrets
(is this the ferret math ya'll talk about *grin*) from a shelter here in Pa.

I know you're not supposed to bathe them very often but would it hurt to
just put them in plain water and let them have a good time once a week?  I
know they got some good exercise today and are really having a good nap
now.

Our central air was fixed so thank God all is well and back to normal now.

Donna