Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 00:07:24 -0800
Well, we rush headlong into the Holiday Season......

Christmas tree is up, and the ferrets have only seen it as escorted
singles.....

All 21 stockings (10 Ferret/4 Cat/1 Hedgehog/1 Guinae Pig/5 Human) are hung
on the mantle (with lots of care!)

Will have to add one more stocking, as we have increased the ferret
population by 1 yesterday!

Daughter and boyfriend purchased a baby (7 week old) silver/grey male (not
a MF ferret...but who?) who will be boarding with us till they are
married..........(and that's a whole 'nother story...for this ol' dad!)

The other 10 are tolerating him fairly well, excepting the 'alpha male' who
is not!

He is cute and being hand fed q3-4 hours during day...

Taking lots of pictures of him...but have no web page, so they remain our
pictures.....

Have been trying to get pictures of everyone with the 'santa hat' and the
'antlers' (now, we're talking ferrets!) and that's much easier said than
done!

We did get some pictures with 9 of the 10 posed (sort of) with a gift in
a holiday background, and that is the basis for our Christmas Cards this
year....actually never could get more than 2 at any time to pose (pause?)

We try not to think of what our recipients of these cards think!

Am continuing to print out even more cards even as I type this!

We are 'Easily Weasely'
and we remain....
The 10 Yakimaniacs
Riki Tiki Tavi Chuckles Pansy Clover Rose Jester Joker and Lily
and the temp..........Frosty!  =20
 That's Frosty the Ferret!