From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:53:52 -0500
Hi all,

I know this was talked about recently and I guess I should have paid
better attention to it then, but we didn't know we'd be buying a house
where the info would come in handy.

We settle on Nov. 28th and will begin painting the next day.  Our move
in date was going to be Dec. 10, but I'm unsure of when the carpet will
be installed, we were thinking possibly Dec. 6 or 7th.  How much time do
those of you who have dealt with this scenario recommend before moving
the weasels in?  Would Dec. 10th be too early?  Their room is one of the
rooms being recarpeted and painted, almost every room is being painted,
and all but the kitchen are being recarpeted.  Thanks for the advice in
advance.

Jen