From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:26:14 -0700
Over the coming weeks, the transcripts from the Vet presentations at the
2003 International Ferret Symposium held in Atlanta, Ga.  last October
will become available.

The first set is available now and it is the wonderful presentation made
by then Dr. Deborah Kemmerer.  You can receive a printed copy of this
presentation by sending a check made out to the IFC for $5.00 plus $1.00
postage to:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, Oh  43061

You may also send payment via paypal to:

Only Dr Kemmerer's presentation is available in printed form at this
time.  In the future, we will be offering each of the presentations
in printed form.  After all of the presentations are complete, we
will be offering a CD with the entire collection.  This will include:
Dr Kemmerer, Dr Murray.  Dr Williams, Dr Moorman and Dr Wilson.

If anyone has questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC