From:
"ROSA MA. OCHOA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:54:48 -0600
Hi everybody:
I am writting from Mexico City.  I have ferrets since 10 years ago and used
to have two wonderful females and a male that gave me super babies, very
very cuddly and lovable.  As they grew old and finally one male and one
female have died and of course the one who still lives is now old I tried
to get in Mexico a new female and a new male and it was a mess!, the babies
are hyperactive and God they bite and bite hard.  I have given the same
treat as the other ones and they are completely different, so I will not
breed these ones again.  So I was wondering if you know of someone who
could sell to me some very lovable ferrets to breed.  As I can not go to
usa to buy them I would be very pleased if you can recommend me someone
very trustable to by the ferrets, I would not like to have the surprise
that the ferrets I buy be sick, be a bitters or maybe infertil, so I need
someone in whom I can really trust and be willing to ship them to me to
Mexico.  I have had ferrets from Marshall's since babies and they are
already neutered but they have been so nice, no bitters, and so lovable.
perhaps any of you have those bloodlines too?  Thank you for any available
help!

Rosa Ma. Ochoa