Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 19:33:00 -0400
Hi,
Couple things...
1) My 8-month-old ferret Romey (a shelter rescue I adopted about a month
ago) has two blue spots on his tummy.  They are each near the top of his
legs, about an inch away from his penis.  Does anyone know what this could
be, and should I be concerned?  None of my other ferrets have had these
spots.

2) I've only been on the list a short time, but I also wish to thank Bill
for doing such a great job.  I've been on plenty of other mail lists where
(like somebody wrote before) you had to scroll through dozens of lines of
computer routing messages to get to the heart.  Thanks, Bill! :>