Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:26:36 -0700
Hi all
A big day aproaches on Sunday for some.  I don't normally watch over da
ones here just kinda oversee.  They are watched over by someone a lot
more qualified and capable than me.

A little girl came in today named Aprodite.  She waz met by Bones.  I
introduced them and they seemed to hit it off right away.  Bones waz
interested in da news and gossip back home since he had left.  They sat
and talked for some time.  Then it waz time for a snack so off they went
to da Babyfood Balconey where they chowed down on all different flavors of
babyfood.  After dat they headed off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  Then Aphrodite said she wanted to practice her flying lessons
so they headed over to give dat a try.  I assigned a instructor as Bones
had not been here long.  She waz soon soaring away with da best of them and
doing all da areobatics.  Surprisingly her landings were not to bad either.
Maybe she is a natural.  She said to send her luv and lots of hugs and
kisses to her mommy.

I am off to relax and maybe go over and steal some socks later.  Seems mine
have disappeared.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee