Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 16:34:21 -0300
I came in earlier today to wake the guys and get them out to spend the
afternoon rompin' about.  Daisy Mai was still snuggled in her
hammy/mattress/blankie combo :o)  Jade Elaine is in his hammy on his back
in what I call the donut position, (I call it the "cinnamon bun" if they
are on their tummy).  <ggg>

Anyway, Jade Elaine was sleeping in his donut position, and giving me the
raspberry at the same time!

I watched him sleep like this for a half a minute or so, then I decided to
grab the camera, for this was going to be a perfect Kodak Moment :o)  Just
as I get into position to take his pic, the little gaffer pulls his tongue
back in :o(

I took a couple of pics anyway :o)  I think I have a real good one of Jade
'Lane yawning!  This will be cute, Dai Mai can certainly attest to Jade
having a big mouth!

Cheers!

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                               @->->-
    "Taken Forever a Whisper to a Scream"
        http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun