From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 05:16:30 -0400
Dear Miss Robin and Miss April...

Pooh pooh on the human that says having Izzy's and Tonks wedding public
knowledge..

><snip> I find it really distasteful and stupid at times. Maybe I'm not
>understanding it? What is the POINT???

I think it is a marvelous idea! I did not know it was to help raise
money for shelters but that just makes it even better. I think it is
fun to have such events on the FML and to have many others get
involved! Hip hip hooray for Izzy and Tonks you go for it!

Psst keep me posted and I will get it our news too.... I just adore
weddings!!! They are so much fun.

Possum senior reporter for the Lakeroad Ferret Farm

International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>