From:
Sarah Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 10:10:37 MST
I love the FML!  It is so nice to meet other ferret owners!  I must admit,
that I am addicted to ferrets!  My first ferret, Roger, is 2 years old.  Six
months ago, I got Deja Voodoo.  Last week, I brought Sam home.  Sam is a
year old, and hadn't been around other ferrets since she was six weeks old!
Sam was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to meet Roger and Deja!  It was really
heartwarming.  Everyone gets a long wonderfully!  Sam likes to chase the cat
around, though.  Roger is thrilled with his ferret pack, but still likes to
sleep a lot.

Sarah