Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:28:42 -0400
Since Rocky's been on Pediapred (1ml 3x daily) he's gained 2 oz. He
really looks round from behind, especially around his butt. Is this
from the med, or because he's eating more as I have been giving him his
favorite foods (plus putting his pred in heavy cream). He wasn't eating
kibble more than subsitence, so I'm giving him Chicken Gravy & chicken,
occasionally baby food.

The vet saw him yesterday and didn't think his weight was a problem.

What should I do? Feed him less? Not give him his favorite foods so
that he has to eat kibble, thus will eat less?

Before he was diagnosed with insulinoma, he was pretty thin, as I had
run out of CG & chicken for awhile and he wasn't eating much kibble.

Thanks,
Shron & Rocky

P.S. This is all very heartbreaking to me--seeing him not like his old
self and knowing he's not long for this world. If anyone can offer
support, I'd appreciate it. He's my only companion and it hurts so much
to see him ill.