From:
Max Hound <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 04:29:10 PDT
I have to say that my vet Dr. Russon is a wonderful vet here in MD.  He has
been there for me with everything.  I know that if I need him he will be
there.  Of your list of 23 things he hits 21.  I just can't say enough
about how great he is.  I tell everyone to see him.  I'm always showing up
with a ferret for him to see.  I have never need an appointment to be seen.
I have just stopped by to ask question and he treats me with respect.
Never looks down on me for some stupid question.  No question is stupid if
asked only if not asked.  Also he has brought me meds to the house when I
couldn't get out.  He calls to see how my ferrets are doing.  He has been
great since the first day I got my first ferret.  If he isn't sure he will
find the answer he never blows me off no matter how odd my question is.  He
has a note book of all the papers that I have taken to him.  He is always
willing to listen to what I have to say and if he feels that I'm off base
he will tell me.  He never lets me down.  He tells the truth no matter what
it is.  Not like some other vets that will tell you anything just to shut
you up.  I have been to other vets but they don't hold a candle to him.
They say that they are ferret vets but they don't know squat.

In my opinion "I say he is #1 ."

He can be found at:
Holistic Veterinary Medicine
(410) 569-7777