From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:51:12 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick or angeled snack swipers...

Greg Lee wrote:
>It seems that a group of people that own and small,independent ferret
>breeding program have interbred different breeds of ferrets to produce
>what they called a "superferret".

Hey...my Alpha male ferret, Fuzzer, is *quite* convinced that he is the
end product of all this breeding for the highly-touted "superferret"
status.  He is quite adept at running, leaping, terrorizing, snack-begging
and "doing the tornado" (where he gets on a table full of papers, books,
magazines, etc., then proceeds to clear it all off in about three
seconds).  He is also very accomplished at dragging other ferrets, the
cat, and even the odd human, around the room!  I even caught him trying on
little tiny capes the other day!  He has this set of tights (actually, its
a diaper off one of my daughters larger-sized dolls) and he uses various
disguises (actually, *I* just think he's playing with my daughter's
make-up, but then...what do *I* know?) so he won't be recognized!  The
only problem he has at this time is the lack of a phone booth to do his
change-overs in! :)

Todd and the (Up, Up and...HELP!  GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc
http://users.success.net/toddl/