Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:24:16 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

Just a reminder that the normal (?), okay, the regular business meeting
of the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) was re-scheduled due to the
Portland Pet and Companion Expo.

The meeting is being held from 6pm to 9pm this Saturday, April 20.
Meeting in the usual location, Clairmont Mobile Home Park, Clubouse,
13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon City, Oregon.

Dinner will be potluck.  Please BYO eating utensils / beverage.

We will also be having an 'Egg-stravaganza'.  Contestants can bring a
hardboiled egg decorated as a ferret.  Prize will be awarded for the
best entry ($1.00 per entry).  Get those creative juices flowing ~!

We will be discussing and planning for the upcoming Pacific NW Ferret
Show, an AFA sanctioned event, that we are most happy to host.

For more information please contact [log in to unmask] or call the
PFSN at 503-557-8369.

For info on the Pacific NW Ferret Show, or to download a packet,
check out
HTTP://WWW.PACIFICNWFERRETSHOW.CJB.NET
or call the PFSN direct

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl <we gonna be in the show> Kritter Crew