From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:29:32 EST
That she comes through it OK.This shelter girl is so very special.her home
is waiting for her too.Keep her in your prayers and thoughts, that it is
NOT adrenal, that it IS just a retained ovary.Much better for her healthy
wise, much easier on our budget too.All her counts and tests came back
just fine, and she has NO symptoms of adrenal other than vulvar swelling.
Thankfully, Marshalls is reimbursing the going purchase price in our
area(about $119) but it doesn't cover all expenses.Several wonderful ferret
lovers have sent contributions to the vet which are covering another third
of the bill, and that is so much appreciated, each of those special people
will get a special thank you certificate and a hammock or sleepsack for
their generosity(I make them myself).She is scheduled at noon for the
surgery.I brought my scoozie to work, to comfort me, I'm so worried for
her.  She's a sweet,11 months old silver mitt w/blaze and white tail
tip.She has so much life ahead of her, here's ho!  ping she gets a chance
to live it.

Brightest Blessings

Kim
Mystyx Ferret Rescue