From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:25:44 -0700
When we moved to Ca-Ca land months ago, my elderly Mom left the front
door open when I was working in the back of the house.  I was horrified
to find one of my babies gone.  I searched every night 2-3 times for two
weeks.  Even in this land of outlaw ferrets, I left leaflets.  (I have a
Highway Patrolman, a Police Officer and an FBI Agent for neighbors) on
people's front doors.  I never heard anything about Sasha again.

A few nights ago I had a dream.  Sasha was chittering at me and she was
very angry at me for not finding her.  I tried to explain how I walked
up and down the neighborhood for weeks with a squeaky toy.  She was not
going for my lame excuse.

Yesterday, I drove around my huge, huge block and canvassed houses on the
other side, but to no avail.  I met some really nice people.  Are there
any phyic pet people out there that can see anything I am not seeing?
It has been 4 months since our loss.

Deva