From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 22:20:27 -0500
Dr. Williams, are you there, or anyone else that could help?

Our fuzzy Josie has what we think may be a boil near her rectum.  It is a
hard feeling bump that is pink in color and seems to be itchy because she
is always rubbing her bum on the ground.  To add to the problem, she seems
to be leaking very loose stool (but she doesn't appear to have diahrea).
It does not seem to be oozing out of the sore spot.  Her behaviour is not
affected in that she still has energy to play, and she still eats and
drinks normally.  What could this be?  Our vet is away for a day or two.

We started giving her Chlorpalm (antibiotic) today in case it is some
kind of infection.  Hopefully this will suffice until we can see our vet.

What kind of treatment is used for adrenal cancer?  There is a slight
possibility that one of our fuzzies has this and we understand that this
can be treated.  We want to know what all is involved.

Thank you from Cam, Therese, Tawny, Bud the Stud, Mookie, Jasper,
Scooter, Josie, Snoopy, Nikki, Benji, Sadie, BJ, and Sara.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6