Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:11:57 -0600
Hehehe.  I just had to share this.  We finally got snow here in Kentucky and
I couldn't wait till I got off work so I could take my precise out into it.

Well I got home cleaned his cage let him roam about and then scooped
him up and took him out into the great outdoors.  He was still active from
just waking up and dug around in my coat then I sat him down and he froze!
He stood there for a second like he didn't think I had actually let him
down.   Then he went crazy!  He stared dooking and jumping all around.
He's paw prints where SO cute.  He just was completely thrilled by it.  I
was so happy.  Finally I decided he had enough and wanted to get him in and
warm and took him downstairs to the wood stove.  Well he was a complete
wiggle worm.  I figured it was from being outside.  Soon was I to realize
that it wasn't excitment he was saying "BATHROOM!"  Luckly I was wearing
work clothes cause he pooped on my leg.  I couldn't get mad at him he just
had this silly face on him that screamed I told oyu so.  Then he just went
still and let me hold him.  He was so cute.  Anyways I may take him back
out tomorrow and let him roam about.  Poor guy he is asleep under the
dresser (with all his stilen sockes),  he's pooped *grin*.

Well anyways I can now actually say he is my little baby :)  Or maybe I'm
his.

    Dooks and Hugs!

        Tich (Human)
           Mortis