Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 03:54:50 GMT
Some of you may have noticed that Angel's picture includes Alfie's
info. Well, I know how busy Kris is getting all the shelters taken
care of, so I think it might be easiest if I just tell evryone her
story right here:

Angel

Look what a pretty grown up lady she is! A year ago she was a baby was
just coming out of a large-scale rescue and had been so traumatized
that she wouldn't even come to me when I had food and she was hungry.
She got loose and wouldn't let herself be caught for days. Even then
she was terrified. Now she's all grown up, and has gained a little
confidence. She still starts and runs off at any sudden noise or
movement, even from her sisters. And she still usually comes to me
the long way -- edging everything and thinking about it more than once.
Sometimes she even hides from her sisters, so she likes bedding that
helps her hide. She still hides and sleeps in the top of the fun tower,
dark boxes, or the tube. But she also has her times when she bounces
and pounces at everything--including me! She likes to ride around on
the blanket, play hide and seek, and chase dangle toys. And she gives
kisses when she's in the mood. Unlike her sisters, she never attacks
ferrets from other groups and most of them don't attack her either.
She's even been known to snuggle up with other groups. Unlike her
sisters, Angel likes soft toys and rattle eggs. No loud squeaky
stuff -- that's scary! She loves all treats, but especially the
all-meat ones.

Shelter needs include:
food (mostly Totally Ferret and Zupreem, though there are other foods
in the mix)

Ferret Nation sized bedding

sick food (Carnivore Care, that new stuff from TF, chicken baby
food, AD)

melatonin implants

bio-cleaner such as Nature's Miracle or similar things

healthy treats like n-bones or ferretone

gift certificates to Walmart or online ferret stores (I like all the
major ones, but because of where I live only ferret.com has affordable
shipping rates)

gas cards help us make the 18-hour round-trip drive to our surgeon

Donations to the shelter, SOS (be sure to say it's for Rezweezil
Shelter!), or our vet surgeon(Rachel Klein, Desert East Animal
Hospital, 11635 Pellicano Dr, El Paso, TX ).

Address for all things postal:
Rezweezil Ferrets
c/o Clover Williams
PO Box 7213
Shonto, AZ 86054

Address for delivery services (such as UPS, etc):
788 Sycamore Ave
Shonto AZ 86054

Thank you for reading about Angel!

--Clover